Tuesday, May 18, 2010

School..*fun*

Well I'm doing my pre-practicum now. What can I said just I'm bored...I don't have any friends here(my age I mean). Teacher...that's what I'm doing now...

"Selamat pagi cikgu..."(gaya upin n ipin).. ...hahaha

Actually all the teacher's here very approachable and I really love them because I used to called them cikgu, Sir,ustazah and so on...I can adapt myself here...well this is my school right? Okay just wanna share a lil' bout what I've done for a week in this school....

SMK INDAHPURA 1

pre-prac di sini

I used to studied here when I was a schooler.

nice school

Memory

pandangan tepi ruangan sayaHadiah daripada Pn.Badariah - "jage molek tmpat saye tu"

I used to be in this room when i want to meet my teacher or pass up my book....but now..

yeah I own this place...student come to see me...I hang around with my former teacher...and the even called themselves 'akak' to me...hihi kinda awkward...but I still keep calling them "cikgu"

Address:: MG 28/60, LORONG INTAN, BILIK GURU SMK INDAHPURA 1

Myspace side of view

i luv my desk..hikzkami sespace...satu space ade dua meja guru

so...I do my task here and online too...lalala

When I was a young girl, I always dream that someday I'll gonna be a guru besar...actually I admiring Pn.Noraini at that time(guru besar SK KULAI 2) and I wanna be like her...but confused because I wanna be a pilot too (at that time)..haha kinda funny for a lil' girl thought at dat tym...just made it simple..I ended up here today and that was obvious right?No pilot for me...hahaha...my future carier, English teacher..at the beginning, I keep considering about what I'm taking now but I decided that I stick to this. I really in love with teaching profession. Can't wait for the real practical ...3rd year...here I come!!!!

During my time, this room does not exist yet...well in that room is Ketua Bidang for Bahasa,Pn.Zuraiha(my former sejarah teacher) Teknik dan Vokasional,En Azam(my former EST teacher), Sains dan Kemasyarakatan, Cik Sarinah and Sains dan Matematik,Pn Suhartini.

like in the office...I like this school..

it located just beside my desk...hahaha = under BKGK's construction...hihihi

(briefly introduced the teacher dorm)

My guru pembimbing (mentor for my pre-prac) is Mr. BS.Thevandran, my former EST teacher when I was in Form 4. Actually En.Misri want to place me under En. Wan Hafiz guidances but he was sicked. I'm okay with that coz I already know him. Alright, my first day, I followed my mentor into the class and know what? my nephew, Mamat was in that class, 3A...at first, I dunno he's in this class but when the lessons going to starts, my lil' cutie boy step into the class...my first thought.. why he late?wandering or excused to the toilet...?? he sat at the back...so I can clearly saw him.

even put the bagpack on the desk? i don't get it..(",)

/CLASS 3A/

My great 1st day at school. When I saw Sir, and also the classroom, it reminding my day as a schooler. Miss that moment!


2 comments:

FeeQ said...

U really make me mis SMKi... i will find u when I go back

nOraMaiA said...

owh...ok i'll wait haha..